|marilynaudreyandgrace I whispered:
whispered: TAG! YOU'RE IT! State ten random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favourite blogs and tell them they're it! :)
Thank you for the tag, dear! Here we go:
1. I’m left handed
2. Half of my closet consists of vintage clothes. My favorite vintage item in my closet is a 60’s matching dress and coat.
3. I’m dreaming of living in Paris one day.
4. Mad Men is my favorite television show. Peggy is my favorite character on the show.
5. I’m really a city person. The country can be beautiful sometimes, but after a while I’m always starting to long for the city.
6. My favorite ice cream flavour is vanilla.
7. One of my favorite quotes is: ”Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” by Edgar Allan Poe.
8. I’m a hopeless romantic.
9. I would love to learn as many languages as possible.
10. When I go to Starbucks, I always order a Frappuccino Caramel.
mrsjohnfkennedy I whispered:
whispered: I was going through a local shop today and couldn't stop thinking of you because there was Audrey everywhere! Breakfast at Tiffany's poster, Audrey poster, She was on a big chest that had the Eiffel Tower and her picture and there was her picture on a packet of magnets... :)
Thank you for your message. It’s very sweet that you thought of me! That shop really sounds like a lovely place! I think if I would visit the shop, I would probably buy everything in it. ;) X
No, I didn’t know that, but it makes me love her even more! The jewelry is beautiful. Thank you very much for letting me know this. Since I’ve joined tumblr, I’m learning something new about Jackie every day. :)
audreyadkins I whispered:
whispered: TAG, you're it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr.
Thank you for the tag, but I’ve already done this one some time ago. These were the facts I stated about myself then:
1. I like everything about the fifties and sixties and I would have loved to live in those decades.
2. I really hope I’ll speak french fluently one day. In my opinion, it’s one of the most beautiful languages in the world. At the moment I only speak a little french, because french used to be one of my subjects in high school. This spring I’m going to follow a french course, so I can improve my knowledge of the language.
3. I’m currently studying Fashion & Branding in Amsterdam. Fashion is one of my biggest passions.
4. I’m an introvert and I can be very shy and insecure sometimes.
5. Paris is one of my favorite places in the world and I try to visit the city every year.
6. I’m a vegetarian.
7. My favorite Audrey Hepburn movie is Love in the Afternoon.
8. I can’t wait for it to be summer again! It’s way too cold here in Holland at the moment.
9. Ballerinas and loafers are my all time favorite shoes.
10. I wear bright red or pink lipstick every day.
Thank you! You are incredibly sweet! This message really means a lot to me. I love your blog too. X
drunk-v0gue I whispered:
whispered: i love your blog! do you think you could check out mine?xx
Thank you! And I will definitely check out your blog.
Thank you, dear! I’m so glad you like it! I think it’s an incredibly sweet theme too. X
Anonymous whispered: Surprise beautiful person! Once you get this, you must put it into at least 8 people’s asks (anonymously) who deserve it. If you break the chain, nothing will happen, but it is nice to know that someone thinks you’re beautiful inside and out. I whispered:
Thank you! You are very sweet!
ediesedgwick-sharontate I whispered:
whispered: If Jackie was standing in one room and Audrey in another and you could only go in one,which one would you choose? ;)
What a difficult question. I love them both very much! But if I really had to choose, I think I would go into Audrey’s room. She was the first person who ever really inspired me and therefore she has a special place in my heart.
Thank you for your question!
karinacupcake I whispered:
whispered: Hi =) I just discovered your tumblr and i can definitely say its one my favorites,you are doing a great job honoring Audrey and Jackie. I wanted to ask you (i am sorry if someone already asked you this) if you know this book called O! Jackie by Mercedes King, i was thinking about reading it ;). Kisses,Karina (a loyal follower).
Thank you! You’re so lovely. I think this is probably one of the sweetest messages I’ve ever gotten. I’m very sorry, but I haven’t read O! Jackie by Mercedes King, so I can’t tell you anything about it. But from the books I’ve read about Jackie so far, I enjoyed Jackie Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh and America’s Queen: The Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis by Sarah Bradford the most. The only book I really wouldn’t recommend, if you’re a Jackie fan, is Jackie Oh! by Kitty Kelley. In my opinion, that book is written in a very belittling tone. The writer even called Jackie’s sense of humor trashy!
Maybe you can ask Bryana (jacqueline-the-american-queen) or Laci (flawless-jackie) about the book O! Jackie. They both know a lot about Jackie, so perhaps one of them has read the book.
I really hope I’ve helped you a bit and thanks again for your lovely message! X
Thank you so much! You’re very kind.
You’ve just made my day! It’s very kind of you to say that and I’m very happy to hear it. Thank you for following my blog!
Anonymous whispered: I just wanted to say that this blog is such a wonderful compilation of the two extraordinary women. Well done :) I whispered:
What a sweet message! Thank you very much! I’m always so happy to hear that people like my blog. It means a lot to me. X
audreyhepburn-a-style-icon I whispered:
whispered: Tag a quality blog, You’re it! Quality doesn’t mean that you have a lot of followers, or a lot of messages. It means that you’re nice to other people, and you deserve to be happy. If you get this message, someone is telling you that they love you as you are, and they don’t care how much followers you have. Send this to 15 blogs who deserve it. If you break the chain, nothing will happen. But it’s just good to let someone know that you love them! ♥
Thank you, dear! You really are one of the nicest people I’ve have met through Tumblr. X
Cherry blossoms by pinkpastels